Come for the farm fresh food! Come for the adventure of weekend farming! Come for a weekend in the beautiful East Texas country, in a community of new friends with a down home feel. We are ready to roll out the welcome mat for you!
Falster Farm is a small, thriving and successful home and farm interprise and you are invited to experience it all: YES, up close and personal! Leave your city world behind for the weekend as you step into the real life experience of a full orbed organic farmer. Experience the outdoor fun of moving cattle; feed livestock (pigs, chickens, ducks, guineas); gather eggs; milk cows; work in the gardens and orchard — all on East Teaxs most beloved Certified Wholistic Farm® adventure! Then, step inside with Chef Nancy to make a batch of sauerkraut, set a loaf of sourdough to rise, and make cheese.
Included in the weekend farm adventure are 2 days and 2 nights of farm fresh meals and rustic accommodations at the Falster Farm.
Meals & Accommodations
- Swiss Cabine – unplug from the daily grind and relax in comfort, free of tv and wifi, three bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom with shower
- Friday night – Enjoy a down home southern welcome and farm supper with your hosts Karl and Nancy Falster, complete with an outdoor fire pit
- Saturday morning – You’ll want to roll out of bed for the “early bird” breakfast which will be a banquet of fresh Falster Farm sourdough bread, butter, eggs, milk, meats, yogurt and cheese.
- Saturday lunch – kick back on the back porch with grilled Falling Star beef burgers on sourdough buns with fresh fries, homemade condiments, and of course homemade ice cream!
- Saturday Supper – Get ready for a farm fresh full meal by Chef Nancy who will use Falling Star fare.
- Sunday morning – Homemade tortillas cooked in an Earth oven, fill them with the eggs, meats, cheese and vegetables of your choice!
While you are here you will receive a private farm tour adventure where you will interact with the animals and then participate in a full day of farm life, plus some surprises. Have you ever milked a cow? Ridden a horse? Clucked with the chicks? Fed the pigs? Buzzed with the bees? There will also be time in the kitchen with Chef Nancy to learn the art of creating farm fresh treats!
In addition to great memories and a camera full of pictures you’ll be sent home with the following gifts from the Falster Farm:
- Jar of Saurkraut
- Loaf of Sourdough Bread
- Falling Star Farm Ground Beef
- Falling Star Farm Stay t-shirt for each family member
- Farm bandanna
What to bring?
Clothing that can get dirty, closed-toe shoes, boots, hats, gloves and casual attire in general, pocket knife. Also, you may bring your gun and ammo for target practice or for a learn to shoot session with Karl.
- Release form must be signed prior to arrival
- No smoking (inside)
- Leave your pets at home
- Follow direction from Karl and Nancy at all times
Weekend Getaway Pricing
$1,850 for 2 adults and up to 4 children ($200 discount if you sign up during the show)
Reservation Dates are limited so call Nancy 903-629-3034 to see whats available for y’all. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump To Texas’ Most Beloved Farm and Ranch on Pinterest.