This morning, I arose with a shout of GOOD MORNING, rise and shine, went into the kitchen hugged my wife, making up my coffee and opened the frig to extract the elixir of my fluid motion: YOU AINT GONNA BELIVE THIS – 2 fingers of Fermented Cod Liver oil and a baby spoon of pure raw real butter. Yep, that’s the answer to all the pain my ageing body’s lack of flexibility needs.
Walked back to my office to watch the sun over the East Pasture decide if it was going to get up or not and flicked on my putter.
I had an interesting notice from a neighbor on Face Book, “i. N. S. O. M. N I. A…………”
- A female replied, “I woke up at 2 and tossed and turned til 5:30…. Hate when that happens. about an hour ago via mobile · Like Unlike
- A former Marine added, “Normal” 34 minutes ago · Like Unlike
- A middle aged neighbor replied, “It’s the Martians. We disturbed their privacy with the land rover, so they are send rays to our sleep patterns. Just get your foil hats out. 29 minutes ago via mobile · Like Unlike
- Then I just had to chime in, “More like a need for PT (Physical Training) – get out and hump a few miles and your get a need for sleep. I’m on the tractor clipping fields or restoring downed fence, or working livestock – therefore, got no problem with shuteye! 16 minutes ago · Like Unlike
- Then on 2nd thought, “If you’re looking for a personal trainer on how to get the exercise necessary to sleep well give me a try – gots plenty to do around here yet. Hay is coming in and that means good work therapy is available, no charge, no long term contract, no fees. Come see us. 17 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
My grandchilgren Tracy and the Goober love to get up early and follow grandpa to the barn or fields and pitch right in. Got a problem with children – give um somthing to do – they’ll love you for it, and believe me, you can rest easy – and gratefully at night.